Front End Developer - Node.JS
Front End Developer – Node.JS
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Front End Developer who will have a high level of capability in product development of web and mobile with hands on experience coding in with web and JS frameworks, specifically Node.JS. The role is working for an ambitious growing company who deliver cutting edge digital services to Healthcare, Government and Blue-Chips clients.
Our client’s culture is founded on passion, creativity and straight talking. They currently have a team of 10 web developers of which 8 are Java developers, they are looking for a proactive developer with experience of working in rapidly growing SME in Digital Service space to come join their talented team.
They are looking for developers who write beautiful code, whilst interacting with their client on agile projects, typically to help deliver a specific product via a multidisciplinary highly skilled digital team. You’ll be adept at working within complex digital projects.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Required skills / experience:
- An expert in product development for web and mobile with hands on experience coding in with web and JS frameworks, specifically Node.JS
- An expert in Agile software development methodologies and processes including CI, CD, TDD and automation
- Understanding and use of responsive design
- Use of newest web standards (HTML 5, CSS 3, LESS, SASS, etc)
- Experience of integrating with JSON RESTful API
- Knowledge of GIT
- Able to write clean, elegant and performing code that is easy to test and maintain
- An understanding of how to build accessible web applications.
- An eye for design and knowledge of design tools and principles.
- Experience working closely with UX to conform to the designs proposed
Who will suit this role?
If you’re an experienced Front End Developer professional looking for an exciting new challenge with a company that offers genuine career progression and personal development, then this the opportunity for you.
Salary / benefits:
Salary from £40,000 to £55,000 depending on experience.
24 days holiday + 2 paid charity days per year, company MacBook, Additional training offered and Healthcare cover
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Front End Developer
Based in Newcastle
Current Jobs in Newcastle
Are you an experienced Industrial Engineer with an ADSA or ADIA qualification? Do you have experience servicing automatic doors? Are you looking for a role that pays weekly? CV Screen may have the rol … more
Are you looking for your first steps into becoming an Accountant? Are you looking to work for an Accountancy Practice which is relaxed, friendly, modern and fun? Are you looking for a company wh … more
Are you Part-Qualified Accountant, currently studying ACCA? Are you looking to work for an Accountancy Practice which is relaxed, friendly, modern and fun? Are you looking to join a company with a cle … more