We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Back End / Full Stack Java Developer who will have a high level of capability with skills in core Java Development ideally Java 8, web development with Spring MVC or Spring Boot micro services. The role is working for an ambitious growing company who deliver cutting edge digital services to Healthcare, Government and Blue-Chips clients.
Our client’s culture is founded on passion, creativity and straight talking. They currently have a team of 10 web developers of which 8 are Java developers, they are looking for a proactive developer with experience of working in rapidly growing SME in Digital Service space to come join their talented team.
They are looking for developers who write beautiful code, whilst interacting with their client on agile projects, typically to help deliver a specific product via a multidisciplinary highly skilled digital team. Along with the core Java and Spring skill set, other skills required for the role include Hibernate/JPA, Jenkis/GitLab Cli and REST.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Required skills / experience:
- Strong core Java skills
- Experience of web development with spring MVC or with Spring Boot micro services
- Good understanding of Hibernate/JPA and Object-relational mapping, including performance considerations
- Experience with build tools such as Maven, gradle
- Continuous Integration- Jenkins/Gitlab Cli
- Experience integrating systems using a wide variety of protocols like REST, SOAP, JSON and several others
- Proven ability to understand and troubleshoot large systems, drilling down to code level to identify the root cause of issues
- Experience with agile tools and methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Confluence, JIRA)
- Significant experience of agile development practices
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a midweight to senior back end / full stack Java Developer who ideally has previous experience of working with a rapidly growing SME in Digital Service space.
Salary / benefits:
Salary from £40,000 to £55,000 depending on experience.
24 days holiday + 2 paid charity days per year, company MacBook, Additional training offered and Healthcare cover
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Newcastle
Current Jobs in Newcastle
Front End Developer – Node.JS We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Front End Developer who will have a high level of capability in product development of web and mobile with han … more
Marketing Executive Brilliant opportunity for an experienced B2B Marketing Executive to join a well-established company within the electrical engineering industry who offer the UK’s large … more
An experienced Field Printer & Photocopier Service Engineer, who will have strong customer service skills, previous experience of installing and supporting printers, is required by a lea … more